Monday, October 15, 2007

Feeling Sick

Ok, so when I got sick, I got really sick. First, I thought it was strep throat, but the test results came back negative. Then, my doctor thought it might be mono, but the test results were negative. Finally, my doctor discovered that I had bacterial tonsilitis after taking a blood test. My tonsils were inflamed! Yes, INFLAMED! I didn't go to class for four days it was that terrible. However, I got the right meds for it on Thursday when mom picked me up and took me home. I kept throwing up because my doctor gave me some really weird pain meds, but I stopped taking them and the problem was solved.

After being on antibiotics a couple days now, I feel a lot better.

Today was my first day of classes since last monday. And I had my math midterm today, so I hope I did well; I studied hard.

Anyways, I'm so happy I got to recuperate at home. Thanks, Mom. as well as to all the people on the floor who helped me out (even when it got gross). I guess this was just practice for them for nursing.

No comments: