Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What's new?

Exciting things that have happened since moving in:

  • I brought my fish, burt, with me to school, he's doing well!
  • I went to the 4th annual World's Biggest Pillow Fight. It was intense; the fighting was a lot more crazy than i expected.
  • I went to my first OSU football game! We totally killed Northwestern (58-7), but it was so cool. I got to see TBDITL do the script ohio and dot the i. That was awesome.
  • Also, I'm volunteering at the hospital and I purchased my first pair of scrubs! CRAZY!
  • I got a position in my Hall Council, so we have the opportunity to improve dorm life by making upgrades in the basement and the hall work-out room and having hall events.
  • Although, it's not all fun and games: I got a 30/30 on my first bio quiz, and I have my first spanish test soon. wish me luck.

1 comment:

sarah mac said...

Anne! You better be taking care of Burt! PS, I want my fishtank back when I return.